The Tony Elumelu foundation: Meet the couple that inspired young africans

By Michael C. Onah
Tony Elumelu foundation it's a wonderful platform in Africa; that is to say, it a resourceful making young generation qualified for their dreams and visions their're having, they couldn't just give up on something like that. He had made new generation know that giving up their goals could not solve the problem it still remain there  untouched. But when you fall you rise, when you're beaten you're more stronger ever than before, when you're knock out found your way into the ring fast and when you're mock do not reject yourself as long my dream come to pass. I've always followed Tony in social media app  linkedin, I've poured good comments on him when i see a captivating photos or a write up about him most especially the one he's been interview  with his soul mate mummy Vivian it caught my attention and i commented, she's a lovely women and submitting whole heatedly to Tony and featuring well to his  great commission Tony Elumelu Foundation, she's a great support indeed. 
I've surfed  through a magazine sometime back in the year 2016, and something help me bound that i pend every pages and i continued struggling wide eye, Kanu Nwankwo our famous super eagle player said something on that magazine that cannot leave my heart he said:'Tony Elumelu is a  jack Welch  of Africa' wow! it's captivating words and really made an repression me that i will not give up my dreams, i will fight to final and win to spot that some 
day people will make reference about me, while am alive or while I've gone to meet the lord in heaven.
what value have you made while keeping yourself strong? have you being  able to change the whole wide  world through your ideas or profession? it's your turn, answer this question factual. men we're celebrating on earth  did well, and you must do same here. think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities