Indomie husband's quotes to their daring wives

                            Image result for happy spouse
    by Michael  C. Onah            
Some men are the shy type while some are smart and bold as lion used to be, I can remember vividly my late father while his alive found it difficult calling my mum sweet names and the day he will do I, mum and siblings guffaw. Listen lucid men are the head and everything they do suppose to be ahead, you ought to know your spouse weak point, it could be touching her sensitive parts or sweet names it very incredible. 
Nice strategic way to make her feel back a woman
When you pour on her arousing names she forgets the last route both of you had last afternoon yesterday and answer to your call blissful. Well let  surf about it and use it making our wives very thrill.

You have better my life since I’ve got married to you, my husband have change
Chibuzor M. Onah


Can you see the world? ‘no’ so as your love for me has no limit
Chibuzor M. Onah

Take me dipper, dipper and to the dippiest your genius love
Chibuzor M. Onah

It is never too late to confess to you,’ I am sorry my wrong doing’
Chibuzor M. Onah


You’re really a queen to me even if I found you tomorrow I didn’t see you, I will reference your name thopia.
Chibuzor M. Onah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities