How to save a penny and earn in many

Image result for photo of saving and earning money
by ChibuzorM. Onah
While I was surfing the book, author of the richest man in Babylon by George S. Clason, some time back, I’ve learned one important stuff that cannot go off my mind  how to do savings. In that book it taught me savings to future or better still to tomorrow.
Arkad  is a known populous and most wealthy person in the city of Babylon. There comes a time while his friends had to rush on him, he should explain to them, what’s the secret to his wealth?
‘You and I are age mates; we attended same college and sat under same roof for tuition our tutor. And neither did we overcame one another, we were all same grades Or maybe you’re fortunate to work harder than we are’, said Dullard.
Arkad never intend running out of words he knew the answer he shall give to them.
‘Simple, it is because you  fail the law of savings. We work same effort, our strength justifies that but how do we manage our resources? A wise person saves some part of his money while fools squander them all, pay yourself first by means of keeping them where none can see or touch for the main time. When you and I shall need the money most will come’, he sounded real opening their eyes a massive point on everyone of them sitting on the ground intended to get a thousand set information from him. Some were their mouth widened open and refuses to close just in an utmost surprise, some stood to their feet and their palm were on their jaw and shaking their heads  looking mean  on the wealthy Arkad.
And above all Dullard rose up on his expensive robe he put on and humbly asked.
‘My good friend the fact is I don’t spend much, my sandal worth 5 silver coin, my neck brass is 10, my metal walking stick is 6, my garment is 25 silver coin.  And you know in the city of Babylon everything worthwhile  and I pay once not owning anybody in fact am on my way to go collect a 32 silver coin regalia from my garment –marker before I say  lets come see you. I want to know friend, does all of these contributes to not being wealthy?’
Image result for photo of old men talking
‘Holistic true friend. For instance when you and I appear in a no man land to beckon on plenty friends for comparison People will first rush on you and leave me behind because of your out-fit but none have known that I am the wealthy person.  The silver coins  you have wasted enough and the one you’re about to is very resourceful if you had used it well or save, for instance when we calculate the coins you listed is sure for two camels transportation and you know what it means give out for transport services, it’s a very big money and lucrative’. He sounds factual on them and mostly to Dullard who his whole body was drizzled in sweat of regret.
George enlightenment was splendid and letting us know how to save and invest better yielding for us in the future.
Great men who have invested into a firm are people whom have saved their resources some time back yesterday  and know full well  like today we are going to invest in this oil business, hotel  plaza and lot more legitimate businesses.
Arkad had let his friends know that savings is always found in the dictionary of wise man who want to be a legend in the whole wide world. And finally he said to them:
‘Go home and  think about something, come back  to me then I will tell you what to do next’, he said and walked in into his  hut for it’s time for realization. While they all left  regretting their mistakes all times.
Saving a dime is something worthwhile than having a million in the pocket and prospectively may be use for something unimportant. Saving to prospect something and not saving to save else’s where

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities