6 dialects for stick love.

Image result for photo of a man and woman loving
          By Michael C. Onah
I’ll be concise and I let you know some dialects you can use for apology at the cause of my research ; like reading of books and going through online and attending seminars lot more I have found done for you.
 1 Take charge for every spoil thing on the ground-
Image result for photo of looking sad
You’re quite responsible for anything you’ve caused her at the period of not say ‘I am sorry’ could you just explain the whole thing to her but before then ‘admit your mistakes’ I knew her birthday in fact she told me the night before dinner we departed to our destination. And solely I forgot due to some certain reasons like ‘I took my grand mum to the hospital for her medical checkup on the running temperature in nature. And not until she refuses picking up my calls and went to her house for inquire.  
I’ll be realistic to her even if she had called me the day her birth day, I wouldn’t have fulfilled leaving my grand ma alone I would just stay with her when everything is done I’ll take my bike to the venue celebrating. 
What not to do in a relationship

When you’re apologizing, make her understand such stuff will never happen again with assurance and try keeping to your promise responsible. And she will know this time it never going to repeat itself again.
2 Change of character to authentic
 Image result for photo of change of character
Your apology should strike to be on an extreme like if possible buy her a gift letting her know you’ve expensively changed just for good and for her as well. You still loved her and you still care about her that’s why you issued her a gift in her hands,
‘This not Donald of yesterday but real one today and this is my change, I just want you back in my life’. You can go this extreme this way:
‘I’ll soon introduce you to my parents,’ you’ve sounds like never before.   
Relationship is not by force but by choice
‘What?’ she leaped up with thrill letting the gift on the ground.
‘Baby you’re pulling my legs’.
‘I’m pulling your waist. I’m dead serious about it’.
‘Thanks a lot. You’re really making me like a married woman’.
‘You’re welcome’.
You see she had so soon forgotten all past wrongs and now looking up to the future, it ought to be so.
3 Go out and catch fun
       Image result for photo of catching spouse fun
Catching fun with her elsewhere  is like saying good  bye to all wrongs you’ve done known and unknown to her while she sees the beauties of life, she could just see a robot at the love garden control by some kids and she will be so amazing to stay and watch gladly for a long-term. When giving each order in mouth your continental dishes you’ll like to say,
‘Baby I am so sorry for my wrongs’.
‘What wrong?’ She asked pending the glass of 5alive juice on the table.
‘I was unable to come at the party last night like I promised, you remember?’
‘Oh big guy it nothing, okay I’ve forgiven you’, she said seeping her drink, while the guy busy watching the lcd 50inch sport news on the wall.
4 Ask forgiveness
     Image result for kneeling asking forgiveness your spouse
Simple bend your head and say I’m sorry you’re not too big for that, it can’t take an inch of you like your ego or self-esteem it will even put more something better inside of you, you’re responsible enough, you’re matured and you think straight just that. I’ve always come across some guys who told me they can’t say sorry to their girlfriend or better still they change another one. I say to them this is how you keep on changing and offending them until you guide your tongue well buy saying ‘ I am sorry’. Some of them now are reaping the seed they’ve planted negatively and some that hide to my instruction are doing wonderfully well because they’ve learned how to say ‘I am sorry’.
5 Show sadness
    Image result for photo of catching spouse fun
‘Like oh my God! Why did I do that for? Where have been my mind? My jewel I’m deeply sorry for my outburst and what I’ve made you passed through pains, I misbehaved total’.
‘I have forgiven you and half percent what I’ve caused you insane to have done harm to me,’ she said, given him a charming love look at his face.
‘Thanks’,  

‘You’re welcome’. That is all nothing like more than this in a relationship just ‘sadness’ and you’ve said it your apology and it accepted.
6 Pay it back as just simple
        Image result for photo of happy spouse


Make acutely restitution by words and by materials stuff,
By words, I have been clamoring it like forever in this book just say ‘I am sorry’ whole heart and that settles it for life.
Nice strategic way to make her feel back a woman
By materials stuff, visit any nearby supermarket and purchase good gifts very enticing or better still she can follow you and she place her order for the item just as that you’re making her happy and her sadness will turn into joy, she will be happy with you.

(Be curious about this site  because many packages of sweet information are coming; check On daily post any new update)
By Michael c. Onah.(author)
Gmail: onahmichael99@gmail.com
Twitter: cBAYLandplus
Face book: cBAYLandplus
cBAYLandplusonline.blogspot.com



Comments

how do you make your spouse happy?
PLS we wait for you comment now

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING MISTAKES EFFECTIVELY!

Robert t. kiyosaki exceptional business quotes.

This Is Why You Are Not Getting Opportunities